- A small (4 to 10 months) time jump
- Dean being unable to adjust to normal life
- Sam being Sam (aka not Lucifer/A demon/ A ghost)
- The reunion between the boys to occur in the first or second episode. (I really can't tolerate them being separated much longer than that. ;__;)
- Sam breaking into Dean's house in the night reverse Pilot style.
- A GODDAMN HUG BETWEEN THE BROTHERS, DAMNIT! WE'RE LONG OVERDUE!
- Lisa to either :
a) Let Dean go because she can see he is not happy. ( either honestly and amicably or heart-breakingly fake-dumping him for his own good)
b) Burn on the ceiling ( A successor for Azazel or something, that's a storyline I would find really interesting. I knwow a lot of people
- To see some Dean-Ben interraction <3 (I'd also like for the kid who plays ben to be the same as in 'The Kids Are Alright' It didn't seem to be the case in 'Swan Song' :( )
- The Lisa-related angst to last for max 5 episodes (or you know, less.)
- Bobby! Castiel! Crowley! Impala!
- More old school Rock n' Roll, please.
- Sam's hair... I usually prefer longer hair on men, but I think it's really not being styled to compliment him. And that's sad considering they've got people that are paid solely to make their hair look good on them. : /
- Last but not least... I WANT THAT FREAKING AMULET BACK AND IT BETTER BE SOON. I WILL NEVER BE AT PEACE WITH THIS SHOW UNLESS IT'S BROUGHT BACK, GODDAMNIT. >:O
That's all I can think of for really early season 6. I might think of more and come to add it. :)
(man I haven't posted in almost a year and that was a lot of formatting, hahaha)